Sunday, January 30, 2022

Useful Knits

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

Once again, I have not knit much this week. Busy and unmotivated.  I better get motivated..little baby girl Ayla was born on Friday... a couple weeks early.  Her She's Like a Rainbow  sweater is for next fall anyway.  One more inche before I start ribbing.

I love it when people actually use the knits I make..including me  LOL

My son-in-law Mark loves his Christmas socks.  He told Tiffany they are soft and warm.  Win!  Makes knitting those size 13 socks worth it!  About time to start on his 2022 socks.  ugh


 Ruth finished up her beautiful Catboat Cardigan.  I love it..don't you?  She cant wait to wear it.  Next step is buttons.

She started a hat in the beautiful yarn Emma brought her from Sweden.  Yarn is Ulgarn Extra 2 and pattern is Mi Amaro by Thea Colman.

Martha is working on a sock. She started with a pattern but felt it did not show, and was slowing her down so she stopped. I LOVE the colors...


In other news:

We all went to Joey/Casey/Benny's today for breakfast and fun with Joe's  snowdog that he got for ice fishing.

Notice the useful knits made by me in this picture.  My hat, mittens, and cowl.   Mason's hat, mittens, and scarf I made Tiffany years ago that is inside his coat.  The sun was brilliant today!

I love this picture:

This is the snow dog thing that was pulling the sled:

 It's just a machine that pulls things so you need a sled.

I love this pic of Joey, so I did a close up :)

 

 

This is a picture of Lake Ontario taken from their living room window. Look at everything going on in this picture.  The clear sky. The snow clouds over Canada. The ice out far. The ice up close. See the dark spots about halfway up the picture?  Ducks!

Casey just sent this picture..see the swans!







No comments: